I have always been a big fan of jean right from only God knows when and till date I’m still a denim lover. It gives you that comfy and stylish look. The fact that you could rock it on almost anything gives me reasons to even love it more.
There is just one but about denim, they might not really fit into the corporate world but if you sure want to go casual and look slay while at it then I think jeans are your best bet, you could stay so comfortable and look fashionable.
According to most brands, you don’t even need to wash them that often. One less thing to worry about! This is the part that get a lot of us excited. They are always your run to option and its okay to get more, don’t live on one, and try to buy different types.
TYPES OF JEANS
- SKINNY JEANS: Skinny jeans, as the name suggests, are skin hugging and fit you perfectly. They take the shape of your legs and trace it all along. If you have lean and sexy legs that you cannot wait to flaunt, these are for you. Skinny jeans come in low, mid, and high rise waist cuts, all of which are usually stretchable – which makes them twice as good.
- BOOT CUT: What was initially considered mommy jeans slowly became a hot favorite among women of all age groups. However, the new boot cut jeans are more tapered than the original boot cut styles, keeping in mind the millennial trends. These come with a great fit till the knees and then subtly open out past your calf muscles. You also get these in cropped format, and they flare out a little above your shins.
- CIGARETTE JEANS: Cigarette jeans are again very similar to your skinny jeans and fall under the same category. However, they are not full length and stop a little above your shins. Just like cigarette style trousers, cigarette cut jeans have gained popularity and are stylish and chic. These are skin hugging and snug, so best to avoid them if you have big thighs.
- JEGGINGS: Jeggings are basically your leggings in denim fabric. So, you follow the same styling pattern with jeggings as well. Wear tops that are a little below your hip if you are conscious, but you can treat them just like your super skinny jeans. Most women swear by them because they are incredibly comfortable and come with a waist band instead of the standard buttons system. They are also a go-to for pregnant ladies as they do not put pressure on the belly but look just as stylish. These are also great in winters for so many reasons – easy to wear with winter boots, and keep you warm and comfortable. And, just like jeans, jeggings come in a lot of shades and colors – so, stick to darker denim tones if you are conscious about your legs.
- STRAIGHT JEANS: Do you love jeans that are snug and hug your body? But you do not have the body and confidence to pull the “super-skinnies” or “skinnies.” We have the answer – straight legged jeans. Trust me, they are a saving grace. They are in-between skinny and boyfriend jeans or flared cuts. They make your legs look longer than they are.
The fact that different types of shoes could also go with your jean makes it even more adorable, you could decide to go for heels or a flat shoe you can even switch with a sneakers, it’s all about your taste and preference.
It’s the weekend you can get more denim to look good and keep slaying all weekend. Click here to place an order for your denim, they are affordable and really lovely, just make a trial and thank me later!
Enjoy the weekend
Photo credit: Style craze, PayPorte