Wait! So it’ another Friday just like that! I’m sure you are as excited as I am for the weekend is already here. What are your plans this weekend?
Maybe you have been eyeing this fine girl for a while and she has finally agreed to go on a date with you. You definitely need to impress but you don’t have to stress yourself doing that.
A good first date allows conversations and takes some time off you so that you can get to know her more. You have to make sure the date’s all fun and memorable, so the best you can do is engage in some fun activity together.
Starting from your location, you need to understand her personality, you can’t take ‘a girly girl’ to watch a football match, the date will be all about you. I have some ideas for you.
- A Beach: It is a good place to relax and enjoy nature, you could invite her for a beach outing. Get her drinks and make her feel relaxed. You guys would even get to talk better as she enjoys herself.
- A cinema: Cinemas are always very cool, there are nice movies you can get to watch together and enjoy each other’s company. I will recommend you make cinema a second date and not the first because you might not be able to talk.
- A restaurant: This is a very good idea too, you get to talk and eat. it is a good time and be specific while choosing the location, make sure it’s a good place and don’t go above your budget. Allow her to make her choice, don’t order on her behalf, it’s rude but if she allows you to then it’s okay.
- A live show or play: You could check out the dates of live shows around you but make sure she likes music or she will love it. It’s always a cool place to relax and it’s actually classy. Live gigs are also great for a first date as you will have a great time to talk while drinking.
TIPS FOR FIRST DATES
- Don’t order what you don’t know, it’s okay to be adventurous but not on a first date, you don’t want to embarrass yourself on a first date, if you do that a second date might not happen.
- It is not every first date idea that will work for every girl, so before you plan an adventure to make sure the girl is down for it. Don’t take a girl to a museum when you know she will be bored. The first date is not about you, it’s about her
- Remember to put your phone down! Your business can wait, it’s a date
- The end goal of a date should be stated, it could be long-term or short-term. Make sure you discuss and be open about each other.
Don’t forget to look good, it’s the first date remember and your choice of clothing should be in line with your choice of location. Don’t wear a suit to a beach (duh).
You need to represent in good clothes and shoes and you can click here to see cool options and get it delivered to you in 48 hours.
Enjoy your date and don’t forget to have fun!